WHO I WORK WITH
• You’re a Type A entrepreneur or founder who finds purpose in achievement but constantly feels emotionally drained, stressed and burnt out. You’re completely overworked and want to create
• You’ve accomplished a lot already, sales are high and clients are rolling in but your business is sucking the life out of you and you’re trying to keep up with it. Things have to change in order to take your already successful business to the next level.
• You are very results-driven and accomplished but yet don’t feel content. Your self-worth is tied to your achievements and success of your business. You experience constant pressure and the need to meet your own expectations. As a perfectionist, you’re very hard on yourself, know how to push through and beat yourself up.
• You want to have structures in your business, build systems that give you freedom and get you focused on the things that matter most. You started with the intention of having more freedom and living life on your own terms, yet your business is running your life. What once felt like fun is now a drag.
• You sacrifice your life, health, family, travel, and sanity for your business and eventually, find yourself overwhelmed and paralyzed, withdrawing from important responsibilities.
• You have difficulties delegating responsibility to others, have a low tolerance for failure, and find yourself micromanaging your team. You want to make the shift from working ‘in’ the business to working ‘on’ the business and make it less dependent on you.
• You don’t need support which is why you don’t have your own personal support system. As a high-performer, you have few people in your life who tell you what you need to hear most.
• You thrive to go from great to greater, to reach your maximum potential as an entrepreneur as well as in your personal life.
HOW I WORK
I believe that changing yourself and your life and business from the inside out is a process that takes time, commitment and courage. I exclusively coach my clients 1-on-1 and create massive transformation and results with them. I meet with them 3-4 times a month for an hour over the phone or Skype. Additionally, I’m available for questions and support in between sessions.
None of my clients are alike. Therefore all of my programs are tailored to each individual’s needs and goals. When working together we’ll determine which areas of focus will serve you best and at what stage in our working together we’ll introduce them.
I. COMPONENT: SELF-AWARENESS
- Energy Leadership Assessment I – The ELI is an Assessment that enables leaders to hold up mirrors to their perceptions, attitudes, behaviors and overall leadership capabilities.
- Orientation and Goal Setting – Measure how satisfied you are in each area of your life. Create a vision and define your inner and outer goals.
- Myers Briggs Assessment – The Myers Briggs is an introspective self-report questionnaire with the purpose indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world around them and make decisions.
- Values – Discover the true motivators for every decision you make and let go of destructive catalysts.
- GAILs – Find out what beliefs rule your life, remove inner blocks and get out of your own way.
- Gremlin – Discover and tame your inner critic and gain freedom from self-defeating and destructive beliefs and behaviors.
- Relationship With Yourself – Learn how to relate to yourself in a different way. Develop even more confidence and strengthen your sense of self-respect, -love, and -worth.
Explore who you are and what do you want. Discover your deepest fears and the places where you’re stuck.
II. COMPONENT: PERFORMANCE
- Emotional Intelligence – Distinguish, understand, and have a greater awareness of how your thoughts and feelings are connected with outward displays and behaviors. Expand your ability to manage and express appropriate emotions and help others do the same.
- Mindfulness – Discover the endless benefits of mindfulness and implement them in your life and business. It’s an absolute game changer in how you look at things, do things and produce sustainable results.
- Stress Management – Develop the ability to cope with real and imagined threats, increase your resilience and handle overwhelm masterfully. Level up your performance and focus, and boost your energy levels.
- Influences of Energy – Optimize the availability of your full potential.
- Health and Wellness – Master how to maximize your mental and physical potential and make yourself a priority.
- Productivity – Get results with less time and effort. Achieve your goals with ease while having time to spend on what matters.
- Time Management – Your perspective and empowered ability to choose how you see time and how you invest it directly impacts the success you’ll have in all aspects of life.
- Work-Life Balance – The key to managing stress lies in that one magic word: Balance. Find the perfect balance for you and schedule fun and enjoyment without feeling like falling behind.
III. COMPONENT: LEADERSHIP
- Leadership Strengths and Gaps – Develop the ability to inspire and motivate yourself and others into taking positive and sustainable action.
- Delegating – Learn how to think and act like a CEO, not an employee. Make the shift from working IN the business to working ON the business.
- High Energy Relationships – Build powerful and supportive relationships that maintain and grow.
- Dynamic Communication – Effective communication has the potential to fully engage your organization and its mission and motivate individuals to take a path towards success. It gives organizations, group, couples, and families the opportunity to naturally and continually learn, grow, and achieve.
- Influencing Others – Great leaders know how they can ‘be’ in order to embody and message that inspires others to accomplish a task, create a powerful team or relationship and join forces to complete a mission.
- Problem Solving – Master problem- and conflict management
- Leading Change – Understand the stages of personal transition, the psychology of human thinking and behavior. Predict how people will react to change and support them in ’empowered change’ through your own insight and foundation knowledge.
- Energy Leadership Assessment II. – Measure how far you’ve come.
I believe our biggest potential lies where we are most afraid and what has the highest emotional charge at the very moment. Going there and transforming that fear will always lead to amazing breakthroughs. Your challenges and frustrations are a direct mirror of what’s going on within you, in your conscious and unconscious mind. I help you see your world differently so your world transforms. I’m not here to please and sugar coat you. I’ll challenge your beliefs and ‘stories’ and won’t buy into your BS.