I partner with founders, CEOs, and executives of small- to mid-sized companies as they’re looking to navigate the challenges of accelerated business growth.
DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- As a founder, CEO, or executive of a high-growth company you’re looking to improve your performance, optimize structure, and become a more effective leader.
- Scaling or entering an accelerated growth phase comes with a new set of challenges. You know that to take things to the next level you can’t simply do more of what you’ve been doing but you have to take a different approach and change the way you think.
- Fast growth equals high risk, increased uncertainty, and added complexity, requiring you to step back and take a strategic view. Potential damage from wrong decisions become more significant so you need space to think, prioritize, and plan.
- While expanding your team, you want to master the skill of leadership, dynamic communication, and how to work through people, stepping into a new role as a leader.
- Operating at limited capacity you’re seeking to reach your full potential and become the most effective, highest performing version of you as a CEO.
- Working in high-stakes environments, you want to cultivate self-awareness, build resilience, reduce stress, and maximize productivity to sustain your performance and well-being in the long run.
- You want to structure your business in a way so you can achieve balance without sacrificing business growth.
- No matter how much you accomplish, you never feel good enough, experiencing the constant pressure to meet your high expectations. You’ve maybe even lost excitement and passion for the business and want to reconnect to what’s truly meaningful to you.
- As a high-achiever, you don’t need support which is why you don’t have your own personal support system and only few people in your life who tell you what you need to hear most.
What if you could work with a framework to optimize the way you operate in your company and navigate the challenges of accelerated business growth? I’m here to help you gain leverage and optimize current operations while working towards your long-term vision and bringing the organization forward.
“Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
International Coach Federation